Recently I’ve been on a serious Amazon.com kick. I mean, it’s plumb out of control at this point. I’ve ordered everything imaginable from quinoa to a new microwave in the past 13 days. If at least one Amazon package doesn’t show up on our doorstep I would assume we are (finally) witnessing the collapse of the US Postal System. BUT – the good news is I’ve uncovered a couple products that I, under good conscious, HAVE to share with you. I mean, these are the real game changers…starting with the Baiden Mitten.
I am completely obsessed with this tree fiber shower glove. I know, I never thought I would read those words either, let alone type them. This amazing, exfoliating glove is made in the same textile design used in hammams and bath houses as far back as the Ottoman Empire. I mean, if it’s good enough for Suleiman the Magnificent, it’s good enough for me, am I right? HIGH FIVE!
Before we go any further, I think I need to let you know…the Baiden Mitt. is $50. But, don’t get spooked…it’s worth ever penny.
Once you order it, and it hits your doorstep, here is what you need to do:
- Cancel any plans you have for the next three hours
- Open the package – don’t get freaked out by thinking is the wrong product. No, it really looks like a bootleg product you would buy off the street in the seedy parts of New York
- Jump in the bath or shower. You need to soak for at least 15 minutes in a hot, hot water. The key here is – no soap, no body wash, nothing but water
- Grab that glorious glove, put it on, and press firmly against your still wet skin using an up-and-down motion, pressing firmly
- Your skin is going to start to…roll off…in yuckie flakes and tubes.GAG. Resist the urge to rinse these off. I repeat: do NOT rinse. It creates a bit of a snowball effect. And, it’s going to be worth it
- Make sure to focus on areas that don’t usually get a lot of exfoliation – the back of your arms, ankles, back, bottom, shoulders, etc
- 20 minutes later, you are going. to. GLOW.
A lot of reviews will tell youthe texture of the glove is very pleasant, and not rough. It feels like rough linen, they say. I don’t know what kind of linen these ladies are wearing, but they need to start shopping elsewhere. It’s not comfortable, it doesn’t feel soft, but goodness gracious does it WORK.
It’s guaranteed to work for two years, and if it lasts that long, or even gives up on me in a year, the investment will have been well worth it.
This post is not sponsored – the Baiden Mitt is just THAT good.