What to Read:
- THIS money diary: Refinery29 rounded up eight millennial women from around the country, in eight major cities, and documented a week worth of spending! Read to see how your spending may (or may not) align with theirs.
What to shop for:
- THIS tartan foldover clutch which would be PERFECT for holiday parties
- THESE running sweats for super cold mornings…and sipping warm bourbon cocktails on the couch
- THIS Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28 Open Back Wool & Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater
What to eat:
- THESE sheet pan roasted veggies – superfoods to power your week! Set aside a small portion for your pup!
- THIS baked chicken parm. An Italian classic, lightened up.
- Atlanta Folks: A big, juicy filet and a fancy G&T at AG in the Ritz-Carlton Downtown!
What to do:
- Be kind to each other. Right now. Because enough is enough and name calling is really, really dumb.
- Atlanta: Kombucha & Cocktails with Golda Kombucha | Tuesday, Nov. 15 from 7:30 to 9pm at Joseph & Co. 925 Garrett St. Golda Kombucha and The Homestead Atlanta partner in hosting a Kombucha tea-inspired cocktail party. While guests sip on craft drinks, they will learn more about Kombucha’s 2,000 year old history and the benefits of probiotics from entrepreneur and founder of Golda Kombucha, Melanie Wade. Tickets are available – $35 for non-members and $25 for members.
- Atlanta: Buzzzz on over to Bellina Alimentari on Nov. 15 for Let it Bee: a guided tasting of local honey paired with craft local and Italian cheeses.
- Puppy photos with Santa at Piedmont BARK, Thursday, 11/17/16, 4:00pm – 7:30pm. Back by popular demand, Santa Jeaux will be at Piedmont BARK for those one-of-a-kind holiday photos.