- There are two great restaurant weeks to mark on you calendar this month! Highland Restaurant Week: Saturday, October 17, through Sunday, October 25 and Avalon Restaurant Week: Saturday, October 24, through Sunday, November 1
- One of my favorite neighborhood taverns, HOBNOB, recently launched their new fall menu and it’s UNREAL. Think pork belly and arugula pizza, fried green tomato BLT, tomato and burrata salad, mother load nachos and a chicken pot pie that my husband says is the best in Atlanta.
- Bellying up to the corner tavern for greasy wings and domestic beer is no longer your only option for catching Monday Night Football at the bar (not saying that’s a bad option because hey, wings are legit.) The Southern Gentleman, in Buckhead is kicking off Monday Night Bourbon Club! From 8 p.m. to close, the bar will highlight a different bourbon, rye or scotch whiskey and offer a featured cocktail made with that spirit for $10-$12, as well as flights and tastings starting at around $12-$15 and up.
- The 25th Annual AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run is Sunday, October 18 in Piedmont Park. The event has grown to be the largest AIDS-related fundraising event in the Southeast, with over 10,000 registered participants raising over $1 million in previous years. For more information please visit www.aidswalkatlanta.com
- The Loews Atlanta Hotel is hosting “Costumes on the Woof” on Thursday, October 29 from 6-8 p.m. benefiting Angels Among Us Pet Rescue. Dress up your favorite pooch and strut your stuff for a good cause while overlooking the Midtown Atlanta skyline on the hotel’s outdoor terrace (weather permitting).
- On November 5th the W Atlanta hotel – Buckhead is hosting the TOPSHOP x TOPMAN Fashion Event with the georg celebrity host Eva Marcille Pigford from America’s Next Top Model. Doors open at 7:30PM and the fashion show starts at 8:30PM. RSVP here: https://www.freshtix.com/
- Join Lux Med Spa and Slim Studio for their grand opening festivities TODAY from 6:00 until 8:00 pm. Meet Dr. Alan Larsen, learn about special services and more. RSVP suggested to email@example.com or by calling 404-465-1234. Lux Med Spa and Slim Studio are located above Buckhead Plastic Surgery at 4684 Roswell Road NE – Atlanta – 30342. To learn more about Slim Studio click here.