So many Atlanta events going on this weekend starting TODAY that you won’t want to miss! Thursday IS the official start of the weekend and fall is finally in full swing (minus the 80 degree weather we’re expecting here this week) – let’s take advantage of every minute!
- The Veuve Clicquot en Route Truck is heading across the country and is making a special stop at STK Atlanta this Thursday, October 8. STK will be hosting a champagne infused evening beginning at 6 pm featuring a DJ, photo booth, calligrapher, games, giveaways, and gourmet bites created by STK’s Executive Chef Mark Alba. Each hour “Veuve on the Clock” specials will be announced, offering guests a chance to partake in a variety of champagne specials. From 6 to 6:59 pm, champagne lovers can indulge in Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and Non-Vintage Rosé for just $6; from 7 to 7:59 pm, the price rises to $7 and so on until the clock strikes 9 pm. Party goers who stay for dinner will receive 15% off their check and also have the opportunity to purchase a magnum bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label for $150.
- Westside Provisions is hosting A Really Good Strut showcasing the latest in fall fashion from the property’s curated mix of retailers on Friday, October 9, from 6 to 8 pm and will benefit Friends of Atlanta Waterworks. The interactive evening of fashion will feature complimentary bites from award-winning District restaurants and signature cocktails provided by Georgia Crown. Guests will settle in for the fashion show as models from Anthropologie, Calypso St. Barth, Free People, G. Gilbert and Pure Barre strut the latest fall fashions across the District’s iconic bridge. Tickets are $40 per guest in advance and $50 at the door, available online here, and each ticket includes two drink tickets, unlimited food and a gift bag.
- Celebrate all things cheese with artisan cheese and specialty food producers from across the globe at the Atlanta Cheese Festival Friday, October 9 at the Atlanta Botanical Garden! Festivities include a Grilled Cheese Meltdown and Macdown competition for crowning the champion sandwich. Tickets are $37.50 General Admission and $75 VIP Admission, and proceeds benefit the Atlanta Botanical Garden and The Giving Kitchen.
- The Castleberry Hill Loft Tour is taking place Saturday, October 10 from 11 am to 5 pm. Tour-goers will have the opportunity to explore an array of hand-selected lofts along with the neighborhood’s distinctive art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, and businesses. Proceeds from the Loft Tour go towards aesthetic improvements to the historic neighborhood. Advance tickets are $20 and available online here, or tickets will be available for purchase at the event for $25.
- Makan will host its second annual fall Ramen Fest on Wednesday, October 14 from 6 to 9 pm at its new location – Monday Night Brewing. This year’s event includes 20 of Atlanta’s top restaurants preparing their own twist on ramen to win the attendees’ votes. This year’s event will benefit The Giving Kitchen, with a portion of sales being donated to the local nonprofit. With the new location, guests will also enjoy samples from Monday Night Brewing. Tickets are available for sale in advance at $45 per person including unlimited ramen samples and beer from Monday Night Brewing. They are available on-line and at the door.